CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR CALL CENTER NEEDS.
- Inbound Customer Support: Provide order status help, handle ordering problems, enrollment, scheduling repairs, and more.
- 24/7 or Overflow Call Center: Choose a call center agency to answer all of your inbound call center needs or handle calls after hours, overflow calls, or get additional help during peak seasons.
- Payment and Collections Services: Process payments faster with professional and secure payment lines.
- Warranty Support Services: Our warranty support team can assist with all levels of warranty support including verifying warranty claim eligibility, technical support, assisting customers with return/RMA needs, and dispatching your field agents for on-site requirements.
- Catalog Order Processing: Outsource your catalog orders and literature fulfillment, and leave every caller with a positive impression of your company.
- Marketing Support: Conduct market research, customer satisfaction surveys, generate leads, retain customers, and much more.
- New Customer Acquisition: Hire the right company for inbound sales, up-selling, appointment setting, and lead qualification to instantly transfer hot leads to sales.
- USA Domestic: High-quality accent-neutral English-speaking agents.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English-speaking agents at cost-efficient rates.
Benefits of Oursourcing Your Call Center Services
- Outsourcing to a provider that specializes in high-quality customer service operations is an excellent way to enhance your brand image and service capabilities—and minimize costs simultaneously.
Improve Speed and Responsiveness
- Whether you’re looking for agents to assist with sales or customer service calls an experienced call center outsourcing company will have huge talent pools of capable agents, ready to handle customer queries with a faster average speed of answering and taking time.
Improved Quality of Service
- A capable third party means a qualified team that has the best and most specialized skills to help your customers. If your in-house team doesn’t have the skillset to offer this kind of dedicated support, outsourcing can provide these resources at the flip of a switch.
Our client relationships are built on forming deep and transparent partnerships. Sharing complete information without delay is a strong founding principle for us, and we make honesty a priority. The priorities Gold Mountain instills throughout the company typifies our relationships with clients, team members, and business partners.
Gold Mountain is a people business. Mutual respect for all individuals, both internally and externally, is a commanding value across the company. As our company grows, we consider respect a primary source of richness, creativity and long-term success. This is due to the integration of individual and cultural differences, while focusing on a common mission to serve and assist our clients.
Supported by a strong training program, the experience, knowledge and rational decision-making processes at Gold Mountain are the pillars of superior solutions. The added value we bring to our clients is measurable and differentiates us from our competitors in the contact center industry.
Based on our relentless passion for exceeding client expectations, Gold Mountain has been recognized by the market and industry experts alike as a “perpetual pioneer” of industry innovation. We will continue to invest time, resources and capital to optimize value for our clients.
Delivering more than what is expected is only possible through strong commitment at every level of our organization. This is a central element of our culture at Gold Mountain, and we are obliged to give our clients the best of ourselves.