Experts in Vacation Communications
Gold Mountain Communications delivers the highest quality customer experience solutions in the inbound call center industry. GMC leadership has over 40 years of experience providing inbound sales and customer service calls in the hospitality and tourism industry.
Our professional and courteous team has proven to convert more calls to confirmed bookings and close them at a higher average daily rate, and we do this while building trust and confidence with your guests, leading the way for reduced costs and repeat business.
We are structured around an understanding of customer loyalty and retention as the foundation of our business. We help our partners keep and grow existing customer relationships through creative problem solving, cost-effective products, and our commitment to high-quality service.
At Gold Mountain, we work with you to become an extension of your business.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR CALL CENTER NEEDS.
- Inbound Customer Support: Provide order status help, handle ordering problems, enrollment, reservations, and more.
- 24/7 or Overflow Call Center: Choose a call center agency to answer all your inbound call center needs, handle calls after hours, overflow calls, or get additional help during peak seasons.
- Marketing Support: Conduct market research, customer satisfaction surveys, generate leads, retain customers, and much more.
- New Customer Acquisition: Hire the right company for inbound sales, up-selling, appointment setting, and lead qualification to instantly transfer hot leads to sales.
- USA Domestic: High-quality accent-neutral English-speaking agents.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English-speaking agents at cost-efficient rates.
BENEFITS OF OURSOURCING YOUR CALL CENTER SERVICES
- Outsourcing to a provider that specializes in high-quality customer service operations is an excellent way to enhance your brand image and service capabilities—and minimize costs simultaneously.
IMPROVE SPEED AND RESPONSIVENESS
- Whether you’re looking for agents to assist with sales or customer service calls an experienced call center outsourcing company will have huge talent pools of capable agents, ready to handle customer queries with a faster average speed of answering and taking time.
IMPROVED QUALITY OF SERVICE
- A capable third party means a qualified team that has the best and most specialized skills to help your customers. If your in-house team doesn’t have the skillset to offer this kind of dedicated support, outsourcing can provide these resources at the flip of a switch.
Our client relationships are built on forming deep and transparent partnerships. Sharing complete information without delay is a strong founding principle for us, and we make honesty a priority. The priorities Gold Mountain instills throughout the company typifies our relationships with clients, team members, and business partners.
Gold Mountain is a people business. Mutual respect for all individuals, both internally and externally, is a commanding value across the company. As our company grows, we consider respect a primary source of richness, creativity and long-term success. This is due to the integration of individual and cultural differences, while focusing on a common mission to serve and assist our clients.
Supported by a strong training program, the experience, knowledge and rational decision-making processes at Gold Mountain are the pillars of superior solutions. The added value we bring to our clients is measurable and differentiates us from our competitors in the contact center industry.
Based on our relentless passion for exceeding client expectations, Gold Mountain has been recognized by the market and industry experts alike as a “perpetual pioneer” of industry innovation. We will continue to invest time, resources and capital to optimize value for our clients.
Delivering more than what is expected is only possible through strong commitment at every level of our organization. This is a central element of our culture at Gold Mountain, and we are obliged to give our clients the best of ourselves.